The Tax Stamp Forum is the only global event to focus on the rapidly-growing and evolving field of excise stamp specification, production and implementation for alcohol and tobacco.
The two-day conference features a wide-range of presentations.
This spans strategic market overviews, specific challenges faced by tax authorities, detailed practical examples and the latest tracking and verification methods.
Welcome to the 4th Tax Stamp Forum
Reconnaissance International is delighted to announce that the 4th Tax Stamp Forum will take place June 3-5, 2013 in Vienna, Austria.
With its theme of 'Combating Fraud, Increasing Revenues', the Tax Stamp Forum is taking advantage of the location - a crossroads not only between East and West Europe but a midway point for Asia and the Americas - to provide a conference which is global in its scope and appeal, attracting revenue agencies, law enforcement, customs officials, manufacturers, distributors and systems and security vendors from around the world.
Who Should Attend?
The Tax Stamp Forum brings together tax and custom authorities, enforcement agencies, regulators, integrators and suppliers. It will be of particular interest to:
- Revenue agencies and issuing authorities
- Customs and excise officials
- Law enforcement agencies
- Investigative services
- Tobacco and alcohol regulators
- Anti-counterfeiting and IP organisations
- Manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers of tobacco and alcohol products
- Tax stamp system and equipment manufacturers
- Security printers and integrators
- Labelling companies and packaging converters
- Suppliers of security substrates, authentication and serialisation technologies